- If I don’t want to camp, are there other overnight accommodations nearby?
Yes, you can write to us via e-mail and we will send you some recommendations.
- What Should I bring?
– DNI or Passport
– Comfortable clothes
– Hiking shoes
– Insect repellent
- What is the temperature in Santa Teresa?
High average temperatures reach 35 °C (approx. 95 °F), while low average temperatures descend to about 18 °C (approx. 65 °F).
- If I am in Aguas Calientes, how do i get to Cola de Mono?
There are 2 ways:
- Hiking: There is a two and a half hour walk from Aguas Calientes to Hidroelectric Station, where Cola de Mono can coordinate a transportation from Hidroelectric to Cola de Mono (30 min aprox).
- By Train: There are three trains that leave from Aguas Calientes to Hidroelectric Station at 6: 30 am, 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm
- What are the weight and age limits?
There is no weight limit (the cables are built to hold up to 6000kg). However, we recommend to keep in mind that there is an initial 20min walk up-hill that can result strenuous when coupled with the altitude. Children must be over 6 years old to use our zipline circuit
- Can Cola de Mono coordinate a private car from Cusco?
Yes, we can coordinate a private Car from Cusco. The drive takes about 5 hours and the price varies with the number of people.